hi there, i’m kate.
it’s so nice to meet you!
I’m a California-based photographer specializing in vibrant, true-to-color imagery. I believe that photography should be timeless and be able to transport you back into your juiciest, most heart felt moments. I’m a big fan of finding ways to bring the natural environment into my work, and I’ll probably feel like family by the end of the day. Really really.
I want you to fully enjoy the experience of taking photos — whether that’s marrying your best friend, having a dance party with your kids, or sharing a moment with someone you love a whole lot. My work is centered around the beautiful humanness we all share, and I am deeply committed to holding a safe and open container for you. Empathy is my super power!
sound like your jam? — 💌 firstname.lastname@example.org
as seen in:
even more fun!
• I have two beautiful girls who are my entire world
• I get sore cheeks from smiling so much at photo sessions
• Easily persuaded with coffee or ramen
• Currently a California transplant by way of Chicago
• I have a soft spot for awkward introverts (I’m one of them)
• My husband Erick can make me laugh better than anyone… even when I’m angry 😳
• I’ve been photographing wonderful people since 2013
• When I’m not taking photos, you can find me hanging out with my family, swimming in wild rivers, going out for breakfast on the weekends, or snuggled on the couch with my girls
“ the willingness to show up changes us, it makes us a little braver each time. " ― brené brown